Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 12 12 at 12:12


Happy 12/12/12
It’s 12:12 pm SL time while I write this blog entry. Just wanted to celebrate the lineup of twelves. This may be the last time this happens for some mathematically long period of time. I enjoy it when numbers occasionally line up in rare repetitions. Perhaps I will build some kind of statue on my sim to commemorate the alignment of these five 12’s.
Progress on the Mediterranean sim is coming along. Two days ago, I made a quick map of their sim, so I can better acquaint myself with the intricacies of the town. Making a map really got me in tune with the space, seeing not only where surface textures define the look of the town, but how the creators arranged public facilities, and the extensive underground tunnels that riddle the urban setting.
I’ll post more about this as the project develops. (more info is in the previous post).

No comments:

Post a Comment