Saturday, December 8, 2012

DEC 8, 2012... my 3rd year rezz day

My friend Lilia Artis, sent me a happy rezz day gift... which I wear on my shoulder... and it quacks. Had it not been for her, I would not have remembered today is my rezz day.

The duck standing on my shoulder wears a sock over her mouth. 

I have a lot to celebrate. SL has been very good to me. In fact, I have received a very generous offer to set up a full sim exhibit right inside a gorgeous Mediterranean town. The builders of this three year old town periodically invite an artist to grow their exhibit from the preexisting city-scape, in a style that will complement the style of the town.  My contribution is due to open in March, 2013. This photo, to celebrate my rezz day is taken inside the Teatro of that town. None of my work is yet on their sim, but I'll post more information at a later date. In case the organizers of the town prefer not to make announcements until the nearing date, I'll hold back on naming the sim until I get their approval to do so. What I can tell you at this time however, is that the exhibit will have a curious twist on the alphabet.

Having a great rezz day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment